If you need a socket you can depend on, be sure to find a home in your tool box for the STEELMAN PRO 78192 3/8-Inch Drive x 9mm Shallow 6-Point Metric Socket. Constructed of durable heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel, this socket has the strength required for high torque jobs and will fit onto any 3/8-inch drive ratchet, torque wrench, extension bar, or adapter. The socket features a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that not only looks good but is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. Easy to read size markings are laser etched onto the steel making it simple to identify the socket you need without the worry that the markings will wear away or rub off with use. Rated to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME performance requirements for hand tools, this socket can handle tough use, whether it is in professional garage fixing car engines or at home repairing furniture and appliances.
- SOCKET SIZE - 3/8-Inch drive x 9mm metric socket
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from hardened chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Protected by a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that is easy to wipe clean
- 6-POINT SOCKETS - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners instead of the corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- PERMANENT MARKINGS - Easy to read size markings are laser etched into the steel and won't fade away or rub off
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the socket securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME tool performance standards