You’ll always be able to depend on this versatile, high-quality wobble socket extension from STEELMAN. Constructed of heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel, it was built to withstand rigorous use. The polished chrome finish wipes clean of any grease while being resistant to rust. It can be used as either a standard extension when fully inserted into the socket or as a wobble extension when partially inserted.
- DUAL ROLE TOOL - Extend the reach of your 3/8-inch drive ratchet and give yourself easier access at the same time
- 6-INCH LENGTH - 6-Inch extension gives you just that little bit of extra reach to get the job done
- HIGH STRENGTH - Made from high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- OFFSET ACCESS - Specially designed end allows sockets to pivot up to 15-degrees to access obstructed and angled fasteners
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Professional grade high-polish chrome finish is easy to clean and rust and corrosion resistant
- KNURLED SHAFT - Knurled shaft allows for easy hand-starting and tightening of fasteners to prevent cross-threading
- DETENT BALL - A spring loaded detent ball clips gently onto sockets to hold them secure during use