Few things are as aggravating as having to reach in after a nut or bolt and have it be just out of reach but the STEELMAN PRO 78183 3/8-Inch Drive 6-Inch Extension Bar can help. Made to be compatible with any 3/8-inch drive ratchet, torque wrench, adapter, or socket, this tool is made from high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability. A polished chrome plating provides rust and corrosion resistance in addition to being easy to wipe clean of dirt and grime. The shaft of the extension has a knurled texture to give a secure grip when used to hand start nuts and bolts. The drive end of the extension features a ball detent recess to hold it tightly onto ratchets, breaker bars, torque wrenches, and adapters. The tip of the bar has a spring loaded detent ball to allow it to clip into and securely hold to attached sockets or even other extension bars. Designed to meet or exceed ASME tool standards this extension is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- EXTEND YOUR REACH - Extend the reach of your 3/8-inch drive ratchet or hand driver to access fasteners in tight or deep set areas
- 6-INCH LENGTH - 6-Inch long extension gives you just that little bit of extra reach to get the job done
- HIGH STRENGTH - Made from high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Professional grade high-polish chrome finish is easy to clean and rust and corrosion resistant
- KNURLED SHAFT - Knurled shaft allows for easy hand-starting and tightening of fasteners to prevent cross-threading
- DETENT BALL AND RECESS - A spring loaded detent ball on the tip and a recess in the base help securely hold to sockets and drive tools
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty