The STEELMAN 95651 32mm Low Profile Oil Filter Socket is designed to help remove the caps used on canister type filters used on a variety of makes and models. Compatible with the following vehicles: GM - Cavalier, Sunfire, Grand Am, Sonoma, S10, Alero (2002-later), Malibu (2002-2006); Saturn L-Series (2001), Ion, and Vue (2002-later); Pontiac G6 and Solstice (2006); Chevrolet HHR, Cobalt, and Cobalt SS (2006), and Some Saab models. Made from durable chrome vanadium steel it can easily withstand the torque of heavy use on regular hex head bolts and fasteners in addition to filter caps. Usable with any 3/8-inch drive sized wrench or ratchet it can also be used on canister style fuel filter caps that use a similar 32mm hex head.
- DURABLE - Made from durable chrome vanadium steel
- LOW PROFILE SOCKET - This low profile, 1.5-inch tall socket is designed to fit oil and some fuel filter caps in confined spaces
- 32mm SIZE - 32mm socket fits oil and fuel filter caps on canister type filters
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - Fits canister type oil filter caps on GM, Saturn, Pontiac, Chevrolet, Saab and more that use 36mm filter caps
- DRIVE SIZE - Designed for use with any 3/8-inch drive sized ratchet or wrench
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Socket has a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate coating
- GUARANTEED - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty