3/8-Inch Drive x 3-Inch Wobble Socket Extension Bar
Few things are as aggravating as having to reach in after a nut or bolt and have it be just out of reach or discover that it is offset at an angle that won't let your socket take hold. The STEELMAN 95858 3/8-Inch Drive x 3-Inch Wobble Socket Extension gives you just that little bit of extra reach you need and the ability to work at an angle to get those jobs done. Made to be compatible with any 3/8-inch drive ratchet, torque wrench, adapter, and socket, this tool is made from high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability. A polished chrome finish provides rust and corrosion resistance in addition to being easy to wipe clean of dirt and grime. The male end of the extension is specially designed to allow affixed sockets to pivot up to 15-degrees to more easily access fasteners that are either partially obstructed or set at awkward angles unreachable by a regular straight socket and extension. For added convenience, the tip also features a spring loaded detent ball that clips snugly into sockets and holds them securely in place during use. On the shaft, just below the female end the tool, a knurled section gives you a secure grip when using it to hand start nuts and bolts. Designed to meet or exceed ASME tool standards this extension is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- DUAL ROLE TOOL - Extend the reach of your 3/8-inch drive ratchet and give yourself easier access at the same time
- 3-INCH LENGTH - 3-Inch extension gives you just that little bit of extra reach to get the job done
- HIGH STRENGTH - Made from high strength, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long lasting durability
- OFFSET ACCESS - Specially designed end allows sockets to pivot up to 15-degrees to access obstructed and angled fasteners
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Professional grade high-polish chrome finish is easy to clean and rust and corrosion resistant
- KNURLED SHAFT - Knurled shaft allows for easy hand-starting and tightening of fasteners to prevent cross-threading
- DETENT BALL - A spring loaded detent ball clips gently onto sockets to hold them secure during use
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!