Bring some organization to your tool box and securely store and arrange your most commonly used standard (SAE) and metric sockets with the STEELMAN 60737 9.5-Inch Long 3/8-Inch Drive 7-Piece Aluminum Socket Storage Rail. Made with a lightweight aluminum spine and durable red ABS plastic clips, this rail allows you to easily store up to seven 3/8-inch drive sockets. The back of the black anodized aluminum rail has a magnetic strip that allows it to remain stationary inside of metal tool chest drawers and atop tool carts without sliding around and can even be used for vertical storage, attaching to the outside of tool boxes when loaded with smaller sockets. The clips each have a spring loaded detent ball to firmly latch into and hold sockets until they are needed. The base of each clip is circular and easily rotated to make identifying stored sockets easier than with fixed slips. Clips can also be removed to make room for larger sockets or to create a custom socket holder that fits into most tool bags and say goodbye to disorganized sockets. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- STORES 7 SOCKETS - Single sided storage rail secures up to seven 3/8-inch drive standard (SAE) or metric sockets
- ANODIZED RAIL - Rail spine is made from strong and lightweight black anodized aluminum
- ABS CLIPS - All posts are made from durable ABS plastic and can be removed easily for custom storage
- SOCKET RETAINERS - Each clip post has a spring loaded detent ball that keeps sockets in place
- MAGNETIC STRIP - Back of rail has a magnetic strip to keep the rail from sliding around on metal tool carts
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Comes with a 1 year limited warranty