The STEELMAN 60467 7-Piece 3/4-Inch Drive 6-Point SAE / Inch Truck Pinion Locknut Impact Socket Set contains a wide variety of heavy-duty sockets used to perform maintenance, repairs and service pinion locknuts on large trucks and tractor trailers, as well as fasteners on farming equipment and tractors, oilfield and construction equipment, and mass transit vehicles. Set includes the following impact gtade SAE socket sizes: 2-inch, 2-1/8-inch, 2-1/4-inch, 2-3/8-inch, 2-1/2-inch, 2-5/8, and 2-3/4-inch. The 6-point socket design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener. Sockets are made of durable, hardened chromoly steel and feature a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Sockets work with any hand operated 3/4-inch drive ratchet, extension, adapter, or torque wrench in addition to electric and compressed air / pneumatic impact wrenches, drivers and power tools. When not in use the sockets can be stored in the included blow-molded plastic storage box.
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes 2-inch, 2-1/8-inch, 2-1/4-inch, 2-3/8-inch, 2-1/2-inch, 2-5/8-inch and 2-3/4-inch sockets in 3/4-inch drive
- DURABLE STEEL TOOLS - These sockets are made from drop-forged, hardened chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Sockets each feature a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- IMPACT GRADE - Heavy-duty design is robust and perfectly suited for use with 3/4-inch drive electric and pneumatic power tools
- LASER ETCHED MARKINGS - Sockets have laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- 6-POINT SOCKETS - 6-Point sockets grip the sides of fasteners, not the corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- STORAGE CASE - Set comes in a sturdy blow molded plastic storage case with heavy-duty metal latches