The STEELMAN 60354 3/4-Inch Drive Heavy-Duty Twin Hammer Impact Wrench is ideal for heavy-duty construction, automotive and industrial use. The variable speed throttle control provides you with 3 forward settings and one reverse for optimum speed control of the powerful 5,000 RPM free running pneumatic motor that can generate up to 956 ft-lb of torque. The tool's twin hammer mechanism is constructed of titanium and tungsten alloys and its outer casing is forged of lightweight aluminum to prevent accidental damage. This heavy-duty design allows this impact gun to deliver smooth and balanced yet hard-hitting blows to help remove fasteners with less jarring in the hands of the operator. Compatible with 3/4-inch square drive impact sockets, extensions, torque sticks, and accessories. Using 7 cubic feet per min (CFM) of compressed air, this tool needs to be connected to minimum 1/2-inch inner diameter compressed air lines to function. Exhaust is redirected out through the handle next to the 1/4-inch NPT threaded inlet. Comes with an air tool oil bottle to keep it running strong and smooth.
- TWIN HAMMER DESIGN - Twin hammer mechanism delivers smooth and balanced yet hard-hitting blows
- ADJUSTABLE THROTTLE - Adjustable throttle control provides three forward speeds and one reverse for optimum control
- POWERFUL MOTOR - Powerful pneumatic motor has working torque range of 360-390 ft-lb and can deliver a maximum of 956 ft-lb
- AIR USAGE - Pneumatic tool uses 7 CFM of compressed air delivered through a minimum 1/2-inch air hose
- FREE SPEED - Free running speed is 5,000 RPM
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable aluminum body casing with machined titanium and tungsten alloy hammers
- NPT INLET -1/4-inch NPT threaded inlet for use with standard 1/2-inch diameter compressed air lines