The STEELMAN 301650 24-Ounce Dead Blow Hammer is the ideal tool for any application that needs precision striking power. The polyurethane sheathed head and handle grip absorbs residual shock and acts as a buffer that prevents sparks upon impact with any surface. The 24-ounces of individual shot pellets encased in the hammer's head gives it increased striking force while reducing elastic rebound or bouncing and the cross-hatched texture along the grip will keep it from slipping out of your hand during use. The bright orange color helps this hammer stand out from other tools and differentiate it from other hammers. Perfect for use in a variety of applications from HVAC and automotive, to machinery assembly, gunsmithing, and woodworking. Covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- 24-OUNCE WEIGHT - 24 oz. of individual shot pellets encased in head reduce elastic rebound and increase striking force
- SHOCK ABSORBING - Polyurethane sheathed head and handle grip help absorb residual shock and stop bounce back
- NON-SPARKING - Hammer has no exposed metal surfaces on striking face and will not cause sparks upon impact
- TEXTURED HANDLE - Cross-hatched texture along the handle gives increased grip and slip resistance
- NON-MARRING - Polyurethane plastic striking face is non-marking and will not mar finished or polished surfaces
- HIGH VISIBILITY - Bright orange color helps this hammer stand out among other tools and differentiate it from other hammers
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Backed by a 1-year limited warranty