24-Inch Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Straight Handle Pipe Wrench
Whether you're working on replacing old copper water pipes in a home improvement project or installing new cast-iron natural gas pipes, the STEELMAN 60875 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Straight Handle Pipe Wrench delivers the grip you want with the leverage you need to get the job done. Equipped with an extra-long 24-inch I-beam-shaped handle, this handy plumbing and pipe gripping tool are nearly 40% lighter than traditional cast iron wrenches thanks to its cast aluminum handle construction. The head features a fully floating hook jaw that allows for effortless ratcheting action to tighten or loosen pipes quickly and easily. The solid riveted pin heel jaw as well as the hook jaw both feature serrated teeth and are induction hardened for a reliable grip that bites and holds while resisting chipping from constant contact with hard materials. The machined threads on the hook jaw are self-cleaning to prevent a build-up of dirt, grease, and other materials. Wide opening, the jaws have a maximum open width of 3-inches to fit beams, boards, bars, pipes, and fittings.
- CAST ALUMINUM - Sturdy I-beam handle is cast of lightweight aluminum for lasting reliability and strength
- EXTRA-LONG HANDLE - 24-inch long handle provides maximum leverage on rusty pipes and fittings
- HARDENED TEETH - Toothed steel jaws are induction hardened for a grip that bites in and resists chipping
- FLOATING JAW - Fully floating hook jaw for fast ratcheting action during use
- 3-INCH CAPACITY - Wide jaws have a 3-inch max opening, perfect for up to 2-1/2-inch ID pipe and fittings
- SELF-CLEANING THREADS - Self-cleaning thread design prevents grease and dirt build-up
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!