Every mechanic knows the importance of having a reliable set of tools, and the STEELMAN 61022 22.5mm x 1/2-Inch Drive Thin Wall Deep Impact 6-Point Single Socket was made to make your life easier when working on cars, trucks, and other heavy-duty equipment. Constructed of chromoly (CrMo) steel for strength and lasting durability, this 22.5mm impact socket has been hardened to resist drive end round out for a lifetime of dependable use. The socket is slightly oversized from 22mm to fit lugnuts that have been slightly deformed from use with other tools, especially chrome-capped lugnuts. The socket's high torque, 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. Thanks to its deep design this socket can easily reach nuts on extended bolts and those located in small recesses without the need of additional extension bars. Thin walls make it so that even fasteners in tight recesses are equally easy to access. A ball detent recess on the drive end keeps the socket securely attached to ratchets, extension bars, adapters, and pneumatic impact wrenches.
- PRECISION SIZE - Precision sized 1/2-inch drive socket fits 22mm metric fasteners with previous damage
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from hardened chromoly (CrMo) steel for long lasting durability
- THIN-WALLS - Thin wall design more easily accesses fasteners in narrow spaces and tight recesses
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- 6-POINT DESIGN - 6-Point design grips fastener sides not corners to reduce wear and rounding
- BALL DETENT RECESS - Ball detent recess on female end holds socket securely onto drive tools