Easily remove plastic center locking push pins and retaining pins when servicing and performing maintenance on vehicles with a pair from the STEELMAN 61060 2-Piece 30 and 80-Degree Offset Push Pin and Trim Anchor Plier Set. Each tool in this set is specially designed with angled jaws, one offset at 30-degrees and the other pair at a sharper 80-degrees. These pliers are built to grip snugly onto the center pin of locking anchors and push pins to easily remove them without damaging vehicle panels and allowing the pins to be reused. These durable steel tools feature a protective black oxide finish that resists rust and corrosion and the handles have a dual layer, textured coating that provides increased user grip and comfort. To further enhance user comfort, a spring assists in opening the tools' jaws so that the they automatically open after use, ready for the next pin. Tools fit common anchors and panel clips found on Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler, and many other late model vehicles.
- 2-PIECE SET - 2-Piece plier set to easily access a wider range of push pins and trim anchors
- DAMAGE-FREE REMOVAL - Remove plastic anchor pins without damaging the pin or your vehicle
- OFFSET JAWS - Jaw tips are offset 30 and 80-degrees for easier access and more leverage on pull pins
- LIFTS AND REMOVES - Lifts center pins and pulls out the plastic anchor in one simple step
- SPRING ASSISTED - Spring assisted opening for easy use and increased user comfort
- TEXTURED GRIP - Double dipped handles have a textured surface for increased grip and comfort