Designed to aid both the professional drywall installer and handyman as well as the DIY home improver, this tool from Estwing combines the best features of traditional utility knives with a specially designed secondary tool. The traditional style utility knife blade is held in a specialized chamber designed to automatically reload it with a fresh, sharp blade from the built-in storage compartment when a dull blade is removed. The compartment itself can store up to 3 replacement blades. All this with the operation of a single sliding, position locking button for quick use whether as a barely exposed box cutter or a fully deployed utility knife. The folding secondary blade is a stainless steel jab saw that is perfect for use cutting outlet holes, vent openings, and making custom contours in drywall gypsum board as well as for smaller woodworking and cabinetry work. A liner lock keeps the saw blade open during use for added operator safety. The ergonomic, dual durometer handle is fixed to a stainless steel frame and liner for lasting durability. Includes SK5 hardened steel, round corner carpet blades for convenience.
- EASY OPERATION - Position lock button allows easy and safe one-handed operation
- JAB SAW - Folding jab saw blade is ideal for drywall use and has a liner lock for added safety during use
- STAINLESS STEEL - Liner, frame, and saw blade constructed of rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel
- AUTO-LOAD BLADES - Push button operated auto-load blade chamber allows quick and safe blade changes
- ONBOARD STORAGE - Onboard compartment allows convenient storage of up to 3 replacement blades
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic dual durometer handle maximizes durability and grip comfort
- BLADES INCLUDED - SK5 hardened steel round corner carpet blades are included for convenience