Work with the same quality tools as service technicians with the STEELMAN PRO 78343 18mm Combination Wrench with 6-Point Box End. Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium steel alloy this tool is guaranteed to meet or exceed ASME and ANSI torque standards to give you the long lasting durability you require from your tools. Size callouts are stamped into the steel both vertically and horizontally on both sides of the wrench to make identification easy. A mirror-polish chrome plating covering provides rust and corrosion resistance and is easy to wipe clean when soiled with oil and other workshop grime. The open end on this combo wrench is angled 15-degrees to provide increased leverage and easier access to fasteners in tight places. Similarly, the box end has a 15-degree offset to provide your fingers with that little bit of extra clearance that they need as you work. The 6-point box design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners to provide maximum torque transfer with a reduced chance of rounding off fasteners.
- SIZE - Combination wrench fits 18mm nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY - Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium alloy steel that provides enduring durability
- STAMPED SIZE CALLOUTS - Size callouts are stamped into the steel on both sides for easy identification
- FULL POLISH CHROME - Full polish chrome plating provides rust and corrosion protection and easily wipes clean
- 6-POINT BOX - 6-Point box end grips the sides of fasteners, not the corners to reduce the chance of wear or rounding
- ANGLED ENDS - Open end has a 15-degree angle to give better access to confined spaces and the box end has a 15-degree offset to provide clearance for fingers
- MEETS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ASME and ANSI torque standards