When gathering tools for a job from their disparate garage and work shop tool boxes, save the bag or tote for the big tools and keep the ones you use most often within easy reach with the Dickies Work Gear 57081 16-Pocket Bib Apron. Ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, mechanics, crafters, and others who work with a selection of frequently needed tools, this apron is constructed of heavy-duty black canvas and features 1 larger pocket for holding a notepad and 2 slim pockets for pencils and/or pens on the chest area. Down by the waist, there are thirteen pockets of various sizes, perfect for hand tools, woodworking and carpentry tools, paint brushes, measuring tape and other small bits and accessories. With fully adjustable 2-inch shoulder straps and an adjustable webbing belt with a plastic buckle, you can customize the fit to your needs.
- DURABLE CANVAS - Constructed of heavy-duty canvas with webbing-reinforced pockets
- 16 POCKETS - 16 total pockets including 3 chest pockets, 3 large pouch pockets, and 10 slip pockets
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE - Additional storage options include a durable webbing tool loop on each side for easy left or right-handed use
- REINFORCED EDGES - Webbing reinforced edges for resistance against standard wear
- ADJUSTABLE BELT - Belt is attached with a side-release buckle and can adjust to accommodate waists from 32-inches to 52-inches in size
- DIMENSIONS - Measures 21.5 x 23.5-inches with 1.5-inch webbing shoulder straps and 1-inch waist web belt