Work with the same quality tools as service technicians with the STEELMAN PRO 78533 15-Piece Metric 6-Point Combination Wrench Set. Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium steel alloy these tools are guaranteed to meet or exceed ASME and ANSI torque standards to give you the long lasting durability you require from your tools. Size callouts are stamped into the steel both vertically and horizontally on both sides of each wrench to make identification easy. A mirror-polish chrome plating covers each wrench providing rust and corrosion resistance that is easily wiped clean when soiled. Open ends on these combo wrenches are angled 15-degrees to provide increased leverage and easier access to fasteners in tight places. Similarly, the box end has a 15-degree offset to provide your fingers with that little bit of extra clearance that they need as you work. Set includes the following metric sizes: 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, and 22mm. When the job is done the wrenches can be stored in the included ABS plastic storage rack that can either lay flat inside a toolbox drawer or be hung on a wall using the folding carrying handle.
- 15 PIECE SET - Set of 6-point combination wrenches includes 15 of the most commonly used metric sizes
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY - Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium allow steel that provides enduring durability
- STAMPED SIZE CALLOUTS - Size callouts are stamped into the steel on both sides for easy identification
- INCLUDED METRIC SIZES - Set includes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, and 22mm sizes
- FULL POLISH CHROME - Full polish chrome plating provides rust and corrosion protection and easily wipes clean
- ANGLED ENDS - Open end has a 15-degree angle to give better access to confined spaces and the box end has a 15-degree offset to provide clearance for fingers
- ABS STORAGE RACK - Set comes in an ABS plastic storage rack with a folding handle that can lay flat inside a tool drawer or hang on a wall