Get a grip on objects both large and small with a pair of STEELMAN 60703 14-Inch Groove Joint Adjustable Pliers. Made of dependable and heavy-duty alloy steel, this durable tool has dipped handles to provide a comfortable and secure grip during use. The multiple channels of the jaws allow them to be adjusted to the perfect size to fit almost any project whether that's adjusting heads on underground sprinklers or wrestling water pump hoses and clamps under a truck hood. The teeth set at an angle to the handles to provide maximum grip and leverage on a variety of materials and shapes from square and hex bolts and nuts to round bar stock.
- VERSATILE - Great for use on a variety of projects from automotive repair to lawn sprinkler adjusting
- MULTI-GROOVE JOINT - Tongue and groove jaw design customizes size to grip objects large and small
- DURABLE - Constructed of heavy-duty and dependable alloy steel for strength and durability
- LARGE JAW - Adjustable jaws can easily grip objects up to 3.5-inches in diameter
- COMFORTABLE GRIP - Rubber dipped handles provide a secure and comfortable grip