Construction work often requires moving heavy and bulky building materials to where they're needed and quite often, those places don't have convenient, smooth paths that lead to them. Get those materials where you need them quickly and easily with less effort using the DEWALT DXWT-PS200 Door Frame and Panel Dolly / Material Mover. This convenient hinged piece of moving equipment is made of durable powder-coated steel tubing and plating that can support up to 1200-pounds of material. The 3-1/8-inch wide clamping interior enables the easy transport of large items like multiple sheets of plywood, drywall panels, sliding glass door assemblies, and complete door frames. The interior of the dolly is lined with a layer of polyurethane rubber that adds extra grip on held materials to prevent slipping when moving along uneven ground and inclines. The 12-inch diameter wheels have steel cores inside of solid PU wheels that will never go flat from cuts, abrasion, load weight, or punctures.
- DURABLE STEEL - Heavy-duty frame is constructed of durable steel tubing and plating for lasting reliability under load
- INDUSTRIAL POWDER-COATING - Industrial grade powder-coat won't easily chip or fade with exposure and use
- ANTI-SLIP LINER - Inner polyurethane liner provides added grip and holds on carried loads
- CLAMPING DESIGN - Hinged design can clamp onto loads from 0 to 3-1/8-inches in width
- HUGE CAPACITY - Rugged construction and design allows the dolly to easily move up to 1200-pound loads
- FLAT-FREE WHEELS - 12-inch steel core wheels with solid PU tires that never go flat for use on the roughest ground