If you need a set of sockets you can depend on, be sure to find a home in your tool box for the STEELMAN PRO 78201 12-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive Shallow 6-Point SAE Socket Set. Constructed of durable heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel, these sockets have the strength required for high torque jobs and will fit onto any 3/8-inch drive ratchet, torque wrench, extension bar, or adapter. The sockets all feature a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that not only looks good but is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. Easy to read size markings are laser etched onto the steel making it simple to identify the socket you need without the worry that the markings will wear away or rub off with use. Set includes the following SAE / standard sizes: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch, 5/8-inch, 11/16-inch, 3/4-inch, 13/16-inch, 7/8-inch, and 15/16-inch. Rated to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME performance requirements for hand tools, these can handle tough use in any professional or home shop / garage.
- 12-PIECE SET - Set of 12 of the most commonly used 3/8-inch drive SAE / standard sockets
- DURABLE STEEL - Sockets are made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for strength and long lasting durability
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", and 15/16" sockets
- 6-POINT SOCKETS - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners instead of the corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- PERMANENT MARKINGS - Easy to read size markings are laser etched into the steel and won't fade away or rub off
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the socket securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME tool performance standards