Mechanics know how difficult and time-consuming it can be to get the right torque when installing TPMS sensors. Thanks to this TPMS Valve Stem Torque Tool, you can quickly and accurately install replacement valve stems on STEELMAN Select Sensors, Schrader rubber snap-in valve-stemmed sensors, and TRW's rubber snap-in valves and metal clamps for the RAM 3500. The included 7mm socket and three star bits securely install screws and nuts to the recommended torque for proper sealing. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is serviced on vehicles with TPMS, so be sure to stock up on this essential tool today!
- PREVENT OVERTIGHTENING - Set tightening level prevents overtightening of fasteners and valve stems
- FIXED SETTING - The torque driver has a fixed 11.5 in-lb torque setting to eliminate setting errors
- ALUMINUM BODY - The tool body is machined from lightweight aluminum
- SECURE GRIP - Body tubing has a knurled surface to provide a secure grip during use
- 4 INCLUDED BITS - Includes four 1/8-inch hex shaft bits in T-10, T-15, and T-20 Torx /Star and a 7mm socket