Reach deep and get the secure grip you need with a pair of STEELMAN 11-Inch Extra-Long Reach Flat Duckbill Nose Pliers. These hard working pliers are forged from hardened 45# carbon steel for lasting toughness and wear resistance to enable them to grip snugly onto the hardest materials with less jaw deformation. The flat, duckbill style jaws have a textured surface for added gripping power and can be opened up to 3-1/8-inches wide to grab onto large hoses and nuts as easily as smaller fasteners. The 11-inch length lets them get into recessed areas with ease to retrieve dropped tools and parts or to grip onto that hose clamp conveniently located where your hands can't reach. The handles are dipped in soft red PVC for added grip comfort and a dual leaf spring assist helps open the jaws to reduce hand strain during repetitive use. When you need to reach in and grab hold, reach for STEELMAN.
- DUCKBILL JAWS - Duckbill style jaws with textured surface for secure gripping across a wider area
- EXTENDED REACH - 11-Inch long pliers provide exceptional reach for working in tight spaces
- DURABLE STEEL - Durable 45# carbon steel construction for lasting toughness and wear resistance
- SPRING ASSIST - Spring assisted opening helps reduce hand fatigue during long use
- 3-1/8-INCH JAW - Wide opening jaws have a maximum opening distance of 3-1/8-inches
- DIPPED HANDLE - PVC dipped handle for extra user comfort and a better grip