Having reliable and dependable tools can make any mechanic's or maintenance engineer's life easier, so be sure to find a home in your tool box for the STEELMAN PRO 78268 10-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive Deep 6-Point Impact SAE Socket Set. Constructed of durable and heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel, these sockets have the strength required for high torque jobs and will fit onto any 1/2-inch drive electric or pneumatic impact wrench, ratchet, torque wrench, extension bar, or adapter. These sockets all feature a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective finish and their deep well design allows them to access fasteners in slight recesses without an extension bar as well as nuts on extended bolts. The sockets' 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. Easy to read size markings are laser etched onto the steel making it simple to identify the socket you need without the worry that the markings will wear away or rub off with use. Set includes the following SAE / standard sizes: 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch, 5/8-inch, 11/16-inch, 3/4-inch, 13/16-inch, 7/8-inch, 15/16-inch, and 1-inch. Rated to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME performance requirements for hand tools, these can handle tough use in any professional or home shop / garage.
- 10 IMPACT SOCKETS - Set of 10 impact grade SAE / standard sockets in the most commonly used sizes for 1/2-inch drive tools
- DURABLE STEEL - Sockets are made from hardened chrome vanadium steel for strength and long lasting durability
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", and 1" deep access sockets
- 6-POINT SOCKETS - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners instead of the corners, reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- PERMANENT MARKINGS - Easy to read size markings are laser etched into the steel and won't fade away or rub off
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the socket securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME tool performance standards