Every mechanic knows that having a reliable set of tools can make your life easier when working on heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. The STEELMAN PRO 60556 1-Inch Drive x 15/16-Inch 4-Point Square Budd Impact Socket is ideal for use servicing large trucks, tractor trailers, buses, and other vehicles that use Budd Wheels in addition to working on construction projects and industrial equipment that utilized 4-point fasteners. Made from thick and durable chromoly steel, this SAE socket features a through hole and groove on the base to allow use of retaining rings and pins on the 1-inch drive end to hold it securely onto air wrenches, adapters, and extensions. The square, 4-point shape grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of rounding the fastener and the deep well design allows easy reach of nuts on extended threads and recessed bolts. The socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, this socket can handle tough use in any professional shop / garage, home workshop, or on the work site.
- SOCKET SIZE - Heavy duty 1-inch drive x 15/16-inch impact grade Budd style wheel socket for heavy duty vehicle use
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from thick and durable chromoly (CrMo) steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- 4-POINT DESIGN - 4-Point, square socket design grips the sides of fasteners, not corners reducing rounding
- LASER ETCHED - Socket has laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- RETAINING PIN COMPATIBLE - Through hole and groove on base allow use of retaining pins and rings
- EXCEEDS REQUIREMENTS - Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact grade sockets