1-Inch Drive 150-750 ft-lb Heavy-Duty Micro Adjustable Torque Wrench
Work confidently on heavy-duty projects with the 1-Inch Drive Heavy Duty 150-750 ft-lb Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench
When working on heavy-duty projects like semi-truck wheels, tractors and farm machinery, oil rigs and equipment, or other large scale construction projects, having the right tools can mean the difference between finishing with confidence and worrying if something will come loose. The STEELMAN 60293 1-Inch Drive Heavy Duty 150-750 ft-lb Adjustable Torque Wrench can help take the doubt out of whether or not your repairs will hold. Useable with any 1-inch drive socket and adjustable in increments of 2.5 ft-lb in a range of 150 to 750 ft-lb this chrome plated tool will make a click that you can both hear and feel when you've reached the desired torque on the fastener. With an overall length of 48.5-inches, this wrench can provide exceptional leverage on nuts, bolts, and fasteners and the knurled handle provides a secure hand grip during use. The chrome plated shaft and head are rust and corrosion resistant and easy to wipe clean when soiled or oily. Torque measurements are laser-etched into the steel surface to make them easily readable when making adjustments and won't wear off or fade with time or use. A quick release button and detent ball help keep sockets, adapters, and extension bars, securely connected. To prevent accidental damage to the wrench when not in use, the included plastic storage case will ensure that it is safe from the knocks and bumps of storage and transportation that could cause a loss of calibration. To prove our confidence that your torque wrench is ready to go, right out of the box, each STEELMAN torque wrench comes with a certificate of calibration.
- MICRO-ADJUSTABLE - Torque wrench is adjustable from 150 to 750 ft-lb in increments of 2.5 ft-lb
- AUDIBLE AND TACTILE INDICATOR - When the designated torque is reached the wrench will emit a click that can be easily heard and felt
- LASER-ETCHED SCALE - Torque measurements are laser etched into the steel shaft to be easily read when making adjustments
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL - Made of heavy duty and durable chrome-vanadium and chrome-moly steel to withstand repeated high stress use
- CHROME PLATED - Full polished chrome plated shaft and head resists rust and corrosion
- STORAGE CASE - Included storage case protects the ratchet from damage that could cause a loss of calibration when not in use
- FACTORY CALIBRATED - All STEELMAN Torque wrenches come with a certificate of calibration and are ready to use right out of the box
country of origin
1 Year Limited Warranty
1 Year Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!