The STEELMAN UQC13M-IND 1/4-Inch Plated Brass 3-In-1 Universal Quick Disconnect Coupler with 1/4-Inch Male NPT Threads is the answer for any home workshop or automotive garage looking to power just one more air tool. This connector is constructed of solid brass with has a durable silver and blue protective plating that is rust and corrosion resistant so condensation in water lines won't cause premature failure of the tool adapter. The quick-disconnect end is sized to fit 1/4-inch plugs in the MP, AP, and TP series. The threaded 1/4-inch MPT end threads easily into fittings and connectors for fast and simple setup. To make installation easier, the outer body of the plug has a hex shaped section so it can be easily tightened into tools with any adjustable wrench or an appropriately sized combination or end wrench.
- 1/4-INCH NPT - Threaded male end screws easily into 1/4-inch NPT female threaded hose fittings, tools, and accessories
- PLATED BRASS - Plated brass construction with high visibility blue sleeve
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Plated finish will not rust or corrode in the event of water in pneumatic lines
- HIGH PRESSURE - Max working pressure of 300 PSI for high pressure applications
- 1/4-INCH PLUG - 1/4-Inch quick disconnect plug fits MP, AP, and TP series plugs
- HEX BODY - Hex shaped body allows for secure tightening of plug to prevent leaks and power loss