Easily reach and remove those hard to work on fasteners found inside confined spaces like compact car engine compartments with the STEELMAN PRO 96754 1/4-inch Drive 72-Tooth Extendable Flex-Head Ratchet. This ratchet is designed with a 2-inch extending handle that gives you exceptional reach while simultaneously providing increased leverage. This feature extends the handle length from a compact 6.75-inches out to 8.75-inches to help reach recessed fasteners and provide additional torque without having to resort to cheater bars that might damage tools. The ratchet head features a 72-tooth reversible ratcheting mechanism that only needs a 5 degree arc to engage from tooth to tooth, letting you do more work in smaller spaces. This mechanism is then mounted to a 180-degree flexible neck that lets you position the ratchet head to the angle you need to work from rather than try to angle and twist yourself to accommodate the tool to the fastener. When finished a quick-release button on the back of the ratchet allows effortless removal of attached sockets and extensions. Made from strong and durable heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel with polypropylene and TPR rubber handles this tool is chemical and corrosion resistant and can easily withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE - Ratchet is compatible with any 1/4-inch drive socket, extension bar, adapter, and accessory
- 72-TOOTH MECHANISM - Inside the head of the ratchet is a 72-tooth reversible ratcheting mechanism that only needs a 5 degree arc
- STRONG AND DURABLE - Made from heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- FLEXIBLE HEADS - Ratchet has a 180-degree flex head that allows you to easily reach fasteners at almost any angle
- EXTENDABLE HANDLE - Handle extends out 2 inches, from 6.75-inches to 8.75-inches to provide longer reach and increased torque
- QUICK RELEASE - A quick-release button on the back of the ratchet head allows effortless socket removal
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE - Ratchet has a comfort grip, chemical resistant handle made from polypropylene with a TPR rubber over mold