Even the toughest of jobs are no match for the STEELMAN 60573 1/4-Inch Drive 72-Tooth 180-Degree Flex-Head Reversible Quick-Release Ratchet. Constructed with a heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel handle and head, this 72-tooth ratchet is built to withstand the harshest of working environments. The extra-long, 12-inch handle gives you additional leverage on stubborn, rusty, or seized fasteners. Just below the flex head itself is a locking button that can be used to adjust the angle of the head to allow access to fasteners at almost any angle, locking securely into place when the button is released. The back of the ratcheting head has a convenient quick-release button that allows you to swap out sockets easily, and with a 5-degree ratchet arc you can easily engage fasteners even in tight spaces. The full polish handle resists rust and corrosion and is easy to wipe clean when covered in oil, dirt, or grime. Designed to meet or exceed 150% of ASME and ANSI torque requirement standards for hand tools, this ratchet is a top choice for anybody in the automotive, construction or equipment maintenance industry!
- STRONG AND DURABLE - Made from heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- 72-TOOTH MECHANISM - With a 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism you only need a 5 degree swing arc letting you work in tight or confined spaces
- LOCKING FLEX-HEAD - Button operated flexible ratchet head has 180-degrees of movement, locking in place at multiple angles
- QUICK RELEASE - A quick-release button on the back of the ratchet head allows effortless socket removal
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE - Compatible with any 1/4-inch drive sockets, adapters, and extensions
- EXTENDED HANDLE - 12-Inch extended length handle provides you with additional reach and leverage against stubborn fasteners
- POLISHED CHROME FINISH - Polished chrome finish provides rust and corrosion resistance and is easy to wipe clean