It's not just the people working on the big projects that need to accurately torque fasteners and to help with those smaller precision jobs we offer the STEELMAN 96249 1/4-Inch Drive 30-150 in-lb Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench with Hi Viz Handle. Ideal for smaller jobs like TPMS sensors, bicycles, motorcycles, and other small engines, this torque wrench will help you finish with the confidence that your repair job is as good as any factory or repair garage would do. Useable with any 1/4-inch drive socket, adapter, or extension and adjustable in increments of 2 in-lb in a range of 30 to 150 in-lb, this carbon steel tool will make a click that you can both hear and feel when you've reached the desired torque on the fastener. The reversible design allows the wrench to be used to drive fasteners in both directions, however it only measures torque when rotated in a clockwise direction. An inset viewing window in the handle lets you know at a glance what the current torque settings are and can be adjusted by rotating the dial on the base of the handle. The handle itself has a high visibility yellow PP plastic grip to help the tool stand out among similar looking ratchets in a crowded tool box. To prove our confidence that your torque wrench is ready to go, each STEELMAN torque wrench comes with a certificate of calibration.
- MICRO-ADJUSTABLE - Torque wrench is adjustable from 30 to 150 in-lb in increments of 2 in-lb
- AUDIBLE AND TACTILE INDICATOR - Wrench will emit a click that can be easily heard and felt when target torque is reached
- REVERSIBLE DRIVE - Ratcheting 1/4-inch drive is fully reversible but measures torque only in clockwise direction
- EASY ADJUSTMENT - Torque settings can be adjusted easily by rotating the dial on the base of the handle
- INSET VIEWING WINDOW - Current torque settings are visible in the viewing window located in the grip
- DURABLE - Made with a durable, carbon steel head and shaft with a corrosion resistant matte nickel finish
- HI VIS HANDLE - Yellow PP plastic handle is highly visible and stands out against similar tools