Be prepared to work on any car that comes into your shop with this 1/4-Inch TPMS Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench with Certificate of Calibration. This durable tool has a carbon steel shaft and head, and features a range of 30-150 Inch-pounds. The pre-selected torque setting ensures you don’t over or under-tighten hex nuts to get a proper seal and fit of TPMS sensors. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is serviced on vehicles with TPMS, so be sure to stock up on this essential tool today!
- MICRO-ADJUSTABLE - Torque wrench is adjustable from 30 to 150 in-lb in increments of 2 in-lb
- AUDIBLE AND TACTILE INDICATOR - Wrench will emit a click that can be easily heard and felt when target torque is reached
- REVERSIBLE DRIVE - Ratcheting 1/4-inch drive is fully reversible but measures torque only in clockwise direction
- EASY ADJUSTMENT - Torque settings can be adjusted easily by rotating the dial on the base of the handle
- INSET VIEWING WINDOW - Current torque settings are visible in the viewing window located in the grip
- DURABLE - Made with a durable, carbon steel head and shaft with a corrosion resistant matte nickel finish
- HI VIS HANDLE - Yellow PP plastic handle is highly visible and stands out against similar tools