1/4-Inch Drive x 3/8-Inch Deep 6-Point Socket
Expand your existing socket collection or fill in holes due to damaged or lost sizes with this high quality 1/4-inch drive deep access single socket.
If you need a socket you can depend on, be sure to find a home in your toolbox for the STEELMAN PRO 78408 1/4-Inch Drive x 3/8-Inch Deep 6-Point Socket. Constructed of heavy-duty heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, this socket has the strength required for high torque jobs and will fit onto any 1/4-inch drive ratchet, torque wrench, extension bar, or adapter. The socket features a rust and corrosion-resistant high polish chrome finish that not only looks good but is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. The deep well design also allows the socket to more easily access recessed nuts as well as those mounted to extended bolt studs. A ball detent recess on the base of the socket holds it securely to attached tools to allow for use at any angle. Easy-to-read size markings are laser etched onto the steel making it simple to identify the socket you need without the worry that the markings will wear away or rub off with use. Rated to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME performance requirements for hand tools, this socket can handle tough use, whether it is in the professional garage fixing car engines or at home repairing furniture and appliances.
- SOCKET SIZE - 1/4-Inch drive x 3/8-inch SAE / standard socket
- DURABLE STEEL - Made of hardened chrome vanadium (CrV) steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - High polish chrome finish resists rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean
- 6-POINT DESIGN - 6-Point design grips fastener sides, not corners to reduce wear and rounding
- DEEP ACCESS - Deep-well design allows easier access to nuts on extended bolt studs
- PERMANENT MARKINGS - Easy-to-read markings laser etched into the steel won't fade away or rub off
- BALL DETENT RECESS - Ball detent recess holds the socket onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!