If you need a set of sockets you can depend on, be sure to find a home in your tool box for the STEELMAN PRO 78167 12-Piece 1/4-Inch Drive Shallow Depth 6-Point Metric Chrome Socket Set. Constructed of durable heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel, these sockets have the strength required for high torque jobs and will fit onto any 1/4-inch drive ratchet, torque wrench, extension bar, or adapter. The sockets all feature a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that not only looks good but is easy to wipe clean of dirt, oil, and grime. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. Easy to read size markings are laser etched onto the steel making it simple to identify the socket you need without the worry that the markings will wear away or rub off with use. Set includes the following metric sizes: 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, and 14mm sizes. Rated to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME performance requirements for hand tools, these can handle tough use in any professional or home shop / garage.
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE - Sockets are compatible with any 1/4-inch drive ratchet, extension, adapter, or torque wrench
- DURABLE STEEL - These sockets are made from heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for strength and long lasting durability
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14mm size metric sockets
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Each socket features a rust and corrosion resistant high polish chrome finish that is easy to wipe clean
- 6-POINT SOCKETS - 6-Point sockets grip the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- PERMANENT MARKINGS - Sockets have laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME tool performance standards