1/2-Inch Drive x 1-5/16-Inch Shallow 6-Point Impact Socket
Having reliable and dependable tools can make any mechanic's or maintenance engineer's life easier, so be sure to find a home in your tool box for the STEELMAN PRO 60508 1/2-Inch Drive x 1-5/16-Inch Shallow 6-Point Impact SAE Socket. Constructed of durable and heavy-duty chrome vanadium (CrV) steel, this shallow socket has the strength required for high torque jobs and will fit onto any 1/2-inch drive electric or pneumatic impact wrench, hand ratchet, torque wrench, extension bar, or adapter. This socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective finish. The socket's 6-point design grips the sides of fasteners and not the corners, reducing wear and the chance of slippage or rounding the fastener. Easy to read size markings are laser etched onto the steel making it simple to identify the socket without the worry that the markings will wear away or rub off with use. Rated to meet or exceed ANSI / ASME performance requirements for hand tools, these can handle tough use in any professional or home shop / garage.
- SOCKET SIZE - 1/2-Inch drive x 1-5/16-inch shallow depth socket
- IMPACT COMPATIBLE - Rugged socket is impact grade, well suited for heavy-duty industrial, automotive, and construction use
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from thick and durable hardened chrome vanadium (CrV) steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- 6-POINT DESIGN - 6-Point socket design grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- LASER ETCHED - Socket has laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- EXCEEDS REQUIREMENTS - Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact grade sockets
country of origin
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!