With the STEELMAN PRO 79991 1/2-Inch Drive, 3/8-Inch Pinless Swivel Impact Extension, 9-inch you'll be able to access hard-to-reach spaces where maximum power is needed. Made from premium quality, heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel with black oxide finish this extension is designed to hold up to long use. Compared to a universal joint design, the pinless joint design found on this adapter transfers more useable torque to fasteners while adding safety by preventing projectiles common to other designs in the event of accidental breakage. The swiveling head provides a high degree of flexibility, allowing for a wide range of applications.
- EXTEND YOUR REACH - Extending the length of the drive shaft allows access to tight spaces
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made from premium quality, heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel with black oxide finish
- 1/2-INCH FEMALE DRIVE END - 1/2-inch female drive end accepts the most popular size of power tool used for driving
- 3/8-INCH MALE END - 3/8-inch male end accepts all types of 3/8-inch impact grade sockets
- MAXIMUM TORQUE TRANSFER - Pinless joint design transfers maximum torque from driver to socket
- WIDE RANGE OF MOTION - With a wide range of motion more angles are available to work from making it easier to reach fasteners
- INCREASED SAFETY - Pinless design prevents projectiles common to pinned designs in the event of breakage