Common ratchets aren't made to endure the torque necessary to break free rusted and stuck lug nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. The STEELMAN 95443 1/2-Inch Drive 24-Inch Long Breaker Bar is made to take the place of a regular ratchet when you need additional torque and leverage to break free a stubborn fastener. Made from heavy-duty chrome vanadium steel with an attractive polished chrome finish, this tool is also heat treated to give it maximum strength and durability. The durable 24-inch handle has a contoured handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip while the swivel mounted, 1/2-inch drive head allows 180 degrees of movement to let you work at the best angle for every job. Don't flex and strain and end up wrecking your wrenches and ratchets, use the tool made for the job, use a STEELMAN.
- FREE STUBBORN FASTENERS - Break loose rusted or stuck bolts and nuts
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL - Made from heavy-duty, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel
- 1/2-INCH DRIVE - Breaker is usable with any 1/2-inch drive socket, extension, reducer, or adapter
- CONTOURED HANDLE - Contoured handle gives a comfortable and secure grip during use
- 180 DEGREE SWIVEL - Socket head has a swivel mount that allows 180 degrees of movement letting you work at any angle
- LONG REACH - 24-inch length provides increased reach and leverage for removing stubborn fasteners
- SOCKET DETENT - Drive head has a spring-loaded detent ball to hold tight to sockets and extensions during use