Remove lug bolts from a broad range of Mercedes Benz vehicles without damaging them with the STEELMAN 99427 17mm Convex Head Lug Bolt Impact Socket. This 1/2-inch drive, 3-inch long deep well socket is a professional as well as personal must-have for anyone who owns or works on Mercedes Benz wheels and tires. With their specially designed, "flower petal" head lug bolts, standard hex, star, and spline sockets will not fit without causing irreparable rounding damage to the bolt heads. Made of durable chromoly steel with a protective black oxide finish to resist rust and corrosion, this socket fits any 1/2-inch drive ratchet, breaker bar, or air wrench and is perfectly suited for rugged impact use and features a detent ball hole in the base to allow for secure attachment to those tools. Works on 2012 and newer model year Mercedes Benz S-Class as well as those select 2007 and newer model year CL-Class, GL-Class, GLK-Class, GLS-Class and others that use 17mm convex "flower petal" lug bolts.
- COMPATIBLE MODELS - Works on 2012 and newer S-Class, and select 2007 and newer CL-Class, GL-Class, GLK-Class, GLS-Class and others that use the Mercedes "flower head" lug bolts
- WON'T DAMAGE HEADS - Specifically designed to fit the Mercedes Benz's unique lug bolts without damaging them like regular star or hex sockets
- 17MM CONVEX HEAD - Fits 17mm convex head lug bolts snugly allowing maximum torque without slipping
- 1/2-INCH DRIVE - Compatible with all 1/2-inch drive ratchets, breaker bars, and impact wrenches
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Constructed of forged chrome-molybdenum (chromoly) steel with a black oxide protective finish
- IMPACT COMPATIBLE - Designed and engineered tough to withstand the rigors of impact use with a detent ball hole for secure attachment to drivers and air ratchets
- DEEP REACH - Socket measures 3-inches in length to easily reach recessed lugs