The STEELMAN 99560 1/2-Inch Drive Impact Flip Socket, 17mm x 19mm was designed to save you time by maximizing efficiency. This dual-ended, 6-point metric impact grade flip socket allows you to work on both 19mm and 21mm lug nuts and fasteners without having to constantly switch sockets. Made of durable and hardened chromoly steel which is then given a black oxide protective coating, this socket is designed to meet or exceed 150% proof of torque under ASME tool performance testing standards. Fitting easily over an impact extension or onto an impact wrench's extended anvil, this socket's recessed edges provide the most accurate fit possible, gripping fasteners by the sides and not the edges which results in reduced slippage and rounding/fastener damage. Laser-etched size callouts make identification among other sockets easy. Whether you’re a professional mechanic at a repair or tire shop, or just love to work on your own cars and vehicles, this flip impact socket set is a must for working efficiently!
- DOUBLE ENDED - Unique double ended design gives you two sockets' worth of use out of a single tool
- SIZE - 1/2-Inch drive socket features two ends, one for 17mm fasteners and one for 19mm fasteners
- DURABLE STEEL - Socket is made from durable chromoly steel that can withstand high-torque applications
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Socket is coated with a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective finish
- LASER ETCHED CALLOUTS - Size information is permanently laser etched onto the socket's surface
- 6-POINT SOCKET - 6-Point socket grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- EXCEEDS STANDARDS - Designed and constructed to meet or exceed 150% proof of torque ASME tool performance standards