1/2-Inch Air Hose Reusable Brass Fitting
Don't put up with cracked and leaking factory-fitted air line fittings and save yourself the cost of replacing an entire hose just because the fittings are leaking. Remove the cracked section of line and replace those leaking fittings and get your pneumatic power tools back to full power with the STEELMAN 99474 1/2-Inch ID Reusable Brass Pneumatic Hose Fitting. This durable fitting is made from solid brass which is naturally corrosion resistant, making it ideal for use in compressed air lines. The two-piece design threads together around the end of a 1/2-inch diameter rubber or synthetic air line and creates a tight seal with a 1/4-inch NPT male threaded fitting on the end. In the event that the attached hose begins to crack or fail near the fitting, simply remove the fitting, cut off the cracked portion of the hose, and reattach the fitting.
- REPAIR HOSES - Ideal for repairing and refitting old hoses whose ends or original fittings are leaking
- REUSEABLE - Quick and easy installing design can be removed and reused time and again
- SOLID BRASS - Made of solid brass that is naturally corrosion resistant making it great for pneumatic lines
- COMPATIBLE HOSES - Designed for use with 1/2-inch diameter pneumatic hoses, fitting OD is 7/8-inch
- FITTING SIZE - Fitting connection features 1/4-inch male NPT threads
country of origin
90 Day Limited Warranty
Where to Buy
Our site participates in using affiliate links through several affiliate programs. Affiliate links earn us commission fees by linking to sites like Amazon.com and Newegg.com.
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!