Every mechanic knows that having a reliable set of tools can make your life easier when working on heavy-duty vehicles and equipment. The STEELMAN PRO 79325 1-Inch Drive Budd Wheel 1-1/2-Inch 6-Point Hex x 13/16-Inch 4-Point Square Combo Impact Socket is specially designed to help speed up wheel servicing on large trucks, tractor trailers, buses, and other vehicles using Budd Wheels. The combination 6-point hex and recessed 4-point square socket performs double duty, fitting both lug nuts and studs, removing the necessity of changing sockets halfway through the job. Made from drop forged and heat treated chromoly steel, this socket features a ball detent recess on the 1-inch drive end to help hold it securely onto ratchets, air wrenches, adapters, and extensions. The socket features a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating with laser etched size callouts and markings. Rated to withstand up to 150% of ASME torque requirements for impact tools, can handle tough use in any professional shop / garage, home workshop, or on the work site.
- COMBO SOCKET - 1-Inch drive Budd Wheel impact grade SAE socket combines both a deep 6-point hex and 4-point square socket
- DURABLE STEEL TOOL - This socket is made from drop forged, heat-treated chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective coating
- SOCKET SIZE - Designed with and outer 6-point 1-1/2-inch hex and a recessed inner 4-point 13/16-inch square socket
- LASER ETCHED CALLOUTS - Sockets have laser etched size markings that are easy to read and won't fade or rub away
- BALL DETENT RECESS - A ball detent recess on the drive end helps hold the sockets securely onto ratchets, adapters, and extensions