Quickly strip insulation from electrical wires with the STEELMAN 41867 Wire and Cable Stripper. Line up a wire with the precision machined stripping hole on the tool's hardened steel jaws and with a single squeeze this one handed removes the insulation from wires and cables as small as 22AWG to as large as 8AWG without damaging the wire. The form-fit stripping holes allow easy removal of most types of single and multi-layer insulation including PVC, rubber, silicone and more. The ergonomic PP/TPR handle provides maximum comfort and the tool causes less strain on your hand thanks to the spring assisted reset. These compact sized strippers are ideal for anyone looking to do wiring work - from a journeyman linesman or professional electrician on the job to a DIYer or regular homeowner looking to do some minor home repairs.
- PRECISION MACHINED - Precision machined stripping holes in the hardened steel jaws are form fitting to remove most types of insulation
- EASILY STRIP WIRES - Easily strip wires from as small as 22AWG to as large as 8AWG with a single squeeze
- NON-DAMAGING - Quickly removes insulation without damaging the wires
- STRIP SOLID OR STRANDED - Strips insulation from both solid and stranded aluminum and copper wires
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic handle has a PP/TPR grip for maximum comfort
- SPRING ASSISTED RESET - A spring assisted reset feature helps reduce strain on your hands
- SIMPLE TO USE - Grip and strip solid and stranded wires with a single squeezing motion