The STEELMAN PRO 78611 UV Reactive Inspection Pen Light is a handy, pocket sized tool designed to aid those whose jobs require them to perform UV reactivity checks. Emitting 395-405nm wavelength true ultraviolet light, this tool is ideal for fluorescing the anti-counterfeiting UV dyes used in currency, UV inks on documents, pet stains, and automotive and HVAC system coolants. This handy flashlight has a built-in steel clip to let you secure it easily to a pocket, backpack, lanyard, or tool pouch. Powered by two (2) AAA batteries (included) it features a 4-hour and 30-minute continuous runtime. The water-resistant surface is perfect when you’re caught in a rainstorm or dealing with leaky pipes in the basement. And if you accidentally drop it, the black anodized aluminum casing and durable polycarbonate lens will ensure it doesn’t break. Ideal for home inspectors, mechanics, pest inspectors, nurses, medical professionals, home owners, or anyone who needs a compact, reliable light.
- TRUE UV LED - True ultraviolet LED emits 395-405nm wavelength UV light ideal for leak detection and document inspection
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - Durable casing is made of black anodized aluminum with a tough polycarbonate lens
- POCKET CLIP - Includes an attached painted steel pocket clip to easily secure the light onto a pocket or lanyard
- LONG RUNTIME - Long lasting 4-hour and 30-minute runtime on a fresh set of alkaline batteries
- WEATHER RESISTANT - Tight fitting components protect against water and dust that could shorten the lifespan of the flashlight
- INCLUDED BATTERIES - Powered by 2 AAA batteries which come included