When looking for a folding knife, don't fall for the cheap stuff or any old military surplus knife, instead take a look at the Boundary 41913 Rescue Knife with Strap Cutter 3.3-Inch Partially Serrated 440 Stainless Blade. Not your average gentleman's knife, it features a drop point, liner lock blade made from 440 stainless steel with a matte satin finish, thumb jimping, and a large thumb stud for easy opening, even when wearing gloves. The blade measures 3.25-inches (8.3cm) long with an effective cutting edge length of 3.3-inches (8.4cm). The frame is made from 420 stainless steel with similar finish as the blade and has a textured G10 fiberglass composite inlay and belt/pocket clip. The base of the knife has a hole so you can attach a wrist strap or paracord lanyard, a glass breaker, and a strap/belt cutter. Both the thumb stud and pocket clip are reversible for easy right or left-handed use and carrying. The knife is 4.9-inches (12.4cm) when closed, measures 8.2-inches (20.8cm) with the blade fully deployed, and weighs 6.5-ounces (185.1g). The Boundary rescue knife is the perfect addition to the equipment of any firefighter, scout, sporting enthusiast, or anyone who wants an everyday carry to be prepared for anything.
- RUGGED - Rugged steel folding knife with liner lock blade
- PARTIALLY SERRATED - Partially serrated, drop point 3.25-inch (8.3cm) 440 stainless steel blade with an effective cutting edge of 3.3-inches (8.4cm)
- OVERALL SIZE - 4.9-Inch (12.4cm) closed and 8.2-inch (20.8cm) open length
- SECURE GRIP - Textured G10 fiberglass composite inlay on handle provides a secure grip
- ONE-HAND OPENING - Reversible thumb stud on blade allows for quick, one-handed opening
- REVERSIBLE CLIP - Pocket clip can be reversed for safe and easy right or left-handed carry
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Built-in glass breaker and strap cutter to help you be prepared for unexpected situations