When looking for a hunting or camping knife, don't fall for the cheap stuff or any old military surplus survival knife, instead take a look at the Boundary 92739 Drop Point Folding Knife with Black Oxide 3.5-Inch Partially Serrated 420 Stainless Blade and Nylon Sheath. Not your average gentleman's knife, it features a drop point, lock back blade made from 420 stainless steel with a nail nick for easy opening. The partially serrated blade is coated in black oxide for increased rust resistance to help it endure the elements as long as you can. The ergonomic handle is made of an easy to spot, bright green polypropylene core with a textured grey thermoplastic rubber over mold that gives an excellent grip without compromising the strength of the handle. The pommel sports a hole that goes through both handle and tang for the attaching of a lanyard. Folded, the knife is easy to stow away in a pack or pants pocket or you can carry it on a belt in its included nylon sheath with hook and loop closure.
- RUGGED - Rugged steel folding knife with lock back blade
- PARTIALLY SERRATED - Partially serrated, drop point 420 stainless steel blade
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Black oxide protective coating on blade for increased rust and corrosion resistance
- SECURE GRIP - Handle scales are made from a polypropylene core with textured thermoplastic rubber over mold for increased grip
- INCLUDED SHEATH - Included nylon sheath has hook and loop closure to allow for convenient carrying on a belt
- TOTAL LENGTH - 8.8-inch overall length
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Knife weighs only 7.7 ounces