The STEELMAN 41865 Self-Adjusting Pistol Grip Wire Stripper and Cutter is a fast, one handed tool that is perfect for cutting and stripping wires in tight areas. The lightweight, ergonomic design is equally comfortable for right and left handed users and works with a single squeezing motion. The main body of the tool is made from nylon reinforced fiberglass but the blades are made from hardened steel and can handle all kinds of wire -solid, multiple, and fine stranded. The self-adjusting wire stripping blades automatically select the proper position for the size of wire inserted and is able to handle wires from 24 to 10 AWG in size. The cutter works with the same squeezing action and can cut wires up to 14 gauge diameter with a single action.
- SELF-ADJUSTING - Self-adjusting wire stripping blades automatically select proper position
- EASY TO USE - Grip and strip solid and stranded wires with a single squeezing motion
- CUTS AND STRIPS - Cuts wire up to 14 gauge in size and strips wire sized 24-10 gauge
- STRIP SOLID AND STRANDED - Cleanly strips standard sized insulation from solid, multiple, and fine stranded wires
- HARDENED STEEL BLADES - Cutting and stripping blades are made from hardened steel for extra strength and long life
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Made from lightweight nylon reinforced fiberglass
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic pistol style handle accommodates both right and left-handed users