Replacement Bluetooth ChassisEAR Sensor Clamp 4-Pack
The STEELMAN PRO 78686 is a pack of replacement sensor clamps for the Bluetooth ChassisEAR Kit. These specially designed clamps each incorporate a piezoelectric microphone that picks up vibrations and noises which can then be transmitted to the main unit via an attached Bluetooth module (both sold separately). The strong clamping jaws have a center notch on the tip for easier attachment to rounded pipes and bolts. A series of serration-like cutouts along the inside of the handles provide additional grip for the use of zip ties or hook and loop straps to secure the clamp in place in high risk areas where it might experience excessive vibrations and come free during testing. Replacement pack only contains 4 sensor clamps complete with module sensor sockets. Compatible with both the 78684 Bluetooth ChassisEAR and 78752 Bluetooth ChassisEAR Lite.
- REPLACEMENT UNIT - These clamps are replacements for the sensor clamp units used by the 78684 Bluetooth ChassisEAR
- 4-PACK - Contains 4 spring loaded, magnetically inert clamps complete with Bluetooth module sockets
- NOTCHED JAW - Jaw tip is notched for better grip when clamped straight onto bolts and rods
- PIEZOELECTRIC MIC - Each clamp has a piezoelectric mic that pics up vibrations and noises for diagnosis
- STRAP CATCHES - Inside of handles near the fulcrum have cutouts to better secure clamp with straps or zip ties
- COMPTAIBLE DEVICES - Useable with either the 78684 Bluetooth ChassisEAR or the 78752 ChassisEAR Lite
country of origin
90 Day Limited Warranty
No reviews have been posted yet. Please don't hesitate to share Your opinion and write the first review!