Expand the usefulness of your 6-inch vise with the SPEEDJAW 92818 Non-Marring Vise Pad Set. Made from polyethylene resin these pads are molded with a dimpled texture that provides your vise with increased grip on metal, wood, or plastic objects that regular flat, steel or aluminum vise pads tend to bite into and damage. Designed to slip over the existing jaws of the SPEEDJAW 92748 vise these pads take only a few seconds to install and requires no tools to attach. These non-marring pads are ideal for securely clamping projects in place during sanding, drilling, and finishing while leaving no vise marks on the final product. Set includes 2 pads.
- INCREASE VISE VERSATILITY - Easy to attach pads bring additional versatility to your SPEEDJAW vise by giving it better grip on a wider variety of shapes and materials
- POLYETHYLENE RESIN CONSTRUCTION - Constructed of durable polyethylene plastic resin these pads clamp onto your project with a strong yet gentle grip
- TEXTURED AND NON-MARRING - Pads are molded with a dimpled texture that provides your vise with additional grip that won't indent or leave marks on your projects
- PERFECT FOR WOOD OR PLASTIC - Ideal for securing wooden or plastic projects that regular steel or metal vise jaws would bite into and damage
- COMPATIBLE SPEEDJAW VISE - Designed to easily slip over the built-in pads on the SPEEDJAW 92748 vise
- 2-PIECE SET - Set includes 2 vise pads