The PROLOCK PLA005 (93227) Modular Hammer Loop features a rugged clip design that can be clipped on to any work or utility belt or even onto pouch pockets. A notch on the inside of the clip prevents the loop from sliding off 2-inch and smaller belts without preventing secure use on wider belts. Made of durable nickel plated steel this loop's hammer ring is rivet-reinforced and has a curved cradle design to better support and hold inserted hammers or similar tools. A slot on the back plate allows the use of a retention strap for added carrying security and also allows the curved loop to be used for carrying extension cords and other cables.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Durable and rugged steel construction can handle constant and heavy use
- RIVET-REINFORCED - Hammer ring is secured with multiple reinforcing rivets
- MODULAR CLIP DESIGN - The modular spring clip design easily and securely slips onto most 2-inch work and utility belts
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Features a rust and corrosion resistant nickel plating
- RETENTION STRAP SLOT - A slot in the back plate allows addition of a retention strap for added carrying security
- CURVED DESIGN - Curved cradle design is ideal for more than hammers and can also be used for carrying extension cords