With the PROTOCOL Equipment Tool and Accessory Mount Bracket you can have a second, additional tool mounted and ready to attach to your workstation right when you need it. Attaching with a simple clamping motion and featuring a powder-coated steel body this durable pair of accessories are designed to securely mount onto your PROTOCOL work stand or any dual tube workstation that uses 1.75-inch tube rails and has a 3.5-inch space between them or has a maximum width of 7-inches. Adjustable top rails allow you to adjust the center of gravity for your mounted tool for optimum stability and increased safety and the attached tool holders allow you to keep any tools needed for adjustments quick at hand. Compatible with any miter saw or other tool with mounting dimensions of 17.75-inches or less when measured front to back this mounting bracket includes all the hardware necessary to securely attach your tool as well as offset brackets for tools with offset mounting points.
- STEEL FRAME - Tool mount frame is made from durable steel and won't buckle under the weight of mounted saws or other tools
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with any miter saw or other tool with mounting dimensions of 17.75-inches or less when measured front to back
- INCLUDED OFFSET MOUNTS - Included with the bracket are offset mounts for tools and saws with offset mounting points and the necessary hardware for mounting one tool
- TOOL HOLDERS - Removable tool holders allow storage of needed adjustment tools and accessories
- COMPATIBLE WORKSTATIONS - This additional tool mount accessory works with any PROTOCOL workstation or any dual tube workstation with 1.75-inch tube rails and a 3.5-inch space between the tubes (7-inch max width)
- EASY TO ATTACH - Easily and rapidly attaches to workstation with a simple clamping motion
- DURABLE POWDER-COAT - Durable powder-coated finish is easy to clean and resists corrosion and rust