When you're cutting wire to install outlets and lights or just need to replace a worn out connector on some coaxial cable for the TV the STEELMAN 41869 Mini Wire and Cable Cutter is the tool that can help you get the job done. Made from durable steel with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish, this tool has comfortable PVC dipped curved handles and cuts solid and stranded wires with equal ease. The precision-machined hardened steel cutting blades overlap slightly to give a clean cut through 30 to 10AWG insulated and non-insulated copper wires. You don't need to be a lineman or electrician to have access to quality hand tools, look no further than STEELMAN.
- PRECISION MACHINED - Precision machined overlapping blade edges provides a clean cut
- EASILY CUT WIRES - Easily cut insulated and non-insulated 30-10AWG copper wires
- SOLID OR STRANDED - Overlapping blades easily cut through both solid and stranded wires
- HIGH LEVERAGE DESIGN - High leverage design delivers more cutting force to the blades with a hand-hugging grip
- DURABLE HARDENED STEEL - Made from durable hardened steel with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic curved handle has a PVC dipped grip for maximum comfort
- PALM-SIZED - Compact 5-inch size is small enough to fit in any tool pouch or pocket yet big enough to get the job done