At one point or another, everyone runs into that situation where you have to deal with a stuck lug nut and after wrenching it off with a breaker bar turn to see that it is now firmly wedged inside your socket. Instead of using a screwdriver use the STEELMAN PRO 60444 4-Inch Long Knockout Bar. This compact bar is specially designed to fit inside 1/2-inch drive sockets of all kinds including deep well, flip, and standard shallow sockets. Made from durable chrome vanadium (Cr-V) steel that has a protective black oxide rust and corrosion resistant coating, this tool is designed to last through years of heavy-duty use. Measuring 4-inches long and just under a 1/2-inch in diameter, this tool handily fits inside 1/2-inch drive sockets of all types including specialty types like flip sockets and extended or deep well sockets. So don't sweat, handle the problem like the pro you are with STEELMAN PRO.
- CLEAR BLOCKED SOCKETS - Heavy-duty bar knocks out lug nuts and other fasteners stuck in sockets
- DURABLE STEEL - Constructed of durable heat treated chrome vanadium steel for a lifetime of use
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Bar is coated with a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective finish
- SOCKET COMPATIBILITY - Fits through the drive hole on 1/2-inch drive sockets to free stuck fasteners
- MEASUREMENTS - Knockout bar measures 4-inches in length to fit shallow, deep well, and flip sockets