Sanitize and disinfect surfaces, utensils, tools, and more without the use of hazardous chemicals with this handy UV-C LED light wand. The 14 SMD style LEDs on this wand emit high intensity UV-C light that with sufficient exposure can disinfect 99.9% of germs*. To prevent accidental skin and eye exposure to ultraviolet light this wand has multiple safety features including a child safety switch to prevent accidental activations and gravity sensor that deactivates the light if it detects a tilt in excess of 90-degrees. For easy mounting and storage, 2 neodymium magnets are located on the back of the wand. Powered by 4 AAA cell batteries which come included for convenience. Dual timer controlled activation modes allow for either a quick 20-second cleanse or a full 3-minute sterilization run. *Based on 270-280 nm wavelength UV-C LED with 3-minute exposure times on E-coli and staphylococcus aureus bacteria in test lab at 2cm distance.
- UV-C LEDS - SMD array features 14 specialized LEDs that emit germ killing UV-C light
- KILLS 99.9% OF GERMS - When employed properly, safely disinfects and kills 99.9% of germs
- SAFETY SWITCH - Child safety switch prevents light from accidentally activating by mistake
- GRAVITY SENSOR - Gravity sensor deactivates light if it detects an extreme tilt to prevent exposure
- MAGNETIC MOUNTS - 2 Neodymium magnets allow easy storage and mounting to metal surfaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE - Lightweight ABS casing and aluminum reflector weigh only 4-ounces
- WARNING - Skin and eye exposure to high intensity UV-C light can cause painful burns and cornea damage