When looking for a folding knife, don't fall for the cheap stuff or any old military surplus knife, instead take a look at the Boundary 41900 EXO-Frame Tanto Point Folding Knife with Black Oxide 3.25-Inch 440 Stainless Fine Edge Blade. Not your average gentleman's knife, it features a fine edged, tanto pointed, liner lock blade made from 440 stainless steel with a black oxide coating, jimped thumb rise, and a large, ambidextrous thumb stud for easy opening even when wearing gloves. The blade measures 3.3-inches (8.4cm) long with an effective cutting edge length of 3.25-inches (8.3cm). The handle is made with textured G10 fiberglass composite and an open EXO-frame design and features a reversible belt/pocket clip for easy right or left-handed use and carrying. The knife is 4.75-inches (12.1cm) when closed, measures 8.1-inches (20.3cm) with the blade fully deployed, and weighs 3.9-ounces (107.4g). The Boundary folder is the perfect addition to the equipment of any scout, sporting enthusiast/outdoorsman, or anyone who wants a reliable knife for everyday carry.
- RUGGED - Rugged steel folding knife with liner lock blade and black oxide coating for rust resistance
- TANTO POINT - Fine edged, tanto pointed 3.3-inch (8.4cm) 440 stainless steel blade with an effective cutting edge of 3.25-inches (8.3cm)
- OVERALL SIZE - 4.75-Inch (12.1cm) closed and 8-inch (20.3cm) open length
- SECURE GRIP - Durable, textured G10 fiberglass composite handle and open frame provide a secure grip
- ONE-HAND OPENING - Ambidextrous thumb stud on blade allows for quick, one-handed opening
- REVERSIBLE CLIP - Pocket clip can be reversed for safe and easy right or left-handed carry
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Only 3.9-ounces total weight (107.4g)